Thursday, March 11, 2010

Here We Go!

Good Morning World! *yawn*

Okay, so I'm not up very early, but it's still earlier than usual. So in my book that = mission accomplished. Sweet.

*yawn*

It's times like these that I wish I was a coffee drinker. Oh well.

Okay, so what am I going to get done today?

  • Sweeping
  • Dishes
  • Laundry
  • Make a list of spring cleaning fun
  • Clean my room!!! (it's messy... yuck)
Okay. I think that's an okay list. Mostly the basics that I would probably do anyway. But I've got a couple of extras on there. Sounds good. See you tonight!

*yawn*

1 comment:

Lori said...

Well, I swept, made my list, did the dishes, started some laundry (that TOTALLY counts) and worked some in my room. Awesome. I made a dent. And I played checker and don't break the ice with nate and watched him do a puzzle. So we win all around. Awesome.