Monday, June 8, 2009

Laughter

Dave and I have occasional night when we just crack each other up. It's always when we're getting ready for bed, and we should be 'keeping it down.' Lately it's been happening more often. I love it! It's so fun to laugh with my husband about silly things. It's such good proof that we are great friends, and just good together in every way. I love a good laugh anyway, and laughing with him is the best kind of laughing. Once you get me started though... it's hard to make me stop. =D

What started us off last night? I have cleaned out our bedroom of all the junk (mostly toys the kids have brought in) and last night I commented on how much bigger our room looks when it's clean. Dave's response: You could break dance in here. HAHAHAHAHA Cracked me up. Lame-o dudes, but so funny at the time. Gosh I love that man!

No comments: