Friday, June 12, 2009

Awesomeness

Today has been great! We went to the park (though not for long with all the rain) and then off to the bookstore. We were in the bookstore for almost an hour! And the kids were so so so good. They didn't whine. They didn't touch (much) everything they saw. They looked at a few things, especially in the kid section, but there's nothing wrong with that. They were quiet. They stayed with me. They didn't fight with each other. Oh my word it was wonderful. Granted we only found 1 of the 3 or 4 things I was looking for, but WHO CARES?!?! Love it dudes. Love it.

I've been trying to come up with more things for the kids, Isabel in particular, to do. I found her a kid's sudoku book, which she just loves. And I'm going to pick up some workbooks. She definitely needs more stimulation. And we have a deal that if their room is clean, we can do a craft every afternoon. Don't know what all we'll do, but we'll come up with something. But they're getting along better, and I'm trying to make sure I enjoy that time with them. It's so much harder than it sounds! But all I can do is work on it, right? Right.

Peace.

No comments: