Monday, April 12, 2010

Whew!

Okay, so I'm going to get back in gear with this blogging thing. Life got really crazy the past few weeks and it just didn't happen. Rats. Oh well.

I am really looking forward to this week. I'm really in the mood to clean this house up! So far today I have already cleaned up most of I and N's room... dug everything out from under dressers and from under the bed, things like that. Awesome. Feels good already!

A has taken it upon himself to clean out the hallway closet. As in he has pulled out just about every game we own and dumped them on the floor. Oh well... I needed to clean that closet up anyway. Now I just need to find a way to lock those doors so he can't do it all over again once I get it cleaned up. Cleaning it up will be rather interesting, too, since the closet is directly across the hallway from his door. So we'll see if he gets a nap today. Ugh.

Gonna wash the walls this week, too, and keep up on laundry, dishes, and bathrooms. I really need to steam clean my carpets, but I'm not sure if that will happen this week or not. Hopefully... but not likely.

And thankfully my foot is starting to feel better. It still hurts when I walk on it a lot, but mostly it's just achy. (is that how you spell that? it looks funny)

So, all in all, life is looking good!

Rock on.

Peace out, dudes.

1 comment:

Angelkris said...

Wow. Good for you- I'm never that ambitious. Is that how you spell that? Cuz it looks weird too.