Monday, April 4, 2011

April Challenge

Most of you already know this, but I have issued myself a challenge. And y'all know I can't turn down a challenge. I've committed myself to getting up before the rest of the fam. to get a workout in. I'm still trying to hit the gym every day that I can, too, so 3-5 days a week, I'm exercising twice!

I had to miss the 2nd (craft fair... I was already getting up too early) so I started a day early. So far I'm 4 for 4. I'm always glad that I got up early. The day usually seems to go a bit better. But the getting up part is REALLY hard. I have trouble getting up at 7, so getting up at 6 is killer. I know, I know.... other people get up that early, or earlier, all the time. I'm lame. I can't help it. ;)

I really hope that by the end of April I will be more in the habit of getting up earlier, so it'll get easier. I hope. It'll totally get easier, right? Right. That's what I thought.

Yikes.

No comments: